The mission of the Health Service Department at Toppenish School District is to promote a safe and healthy learning environment for all students and staff by working in collaboration with parents, health care providers and other school team members, in order to ensure that students fully benefit from their educational experience.
“Healthy kids make better learners.”
Core Values- Compassion, Empathy, Advocacy, Honesty, Integrity, Productivity
- To promote health and wellness throughout Toppenish School District.
- To be proactive on issues that affect the health and safety of our students.
- To promote optimal learning in the educational setting.
- To collaborate with students, parents, staff, health care providers and community in an effort to promote quality care in the school setting.
- CATS / Preschool
- Central Office
- Garfield Elementary
- Kirkwood / Valley View
- Kirkwood Elementary / Preschool
- Lincoln Elementary
- Toppenish High School
- Toppenish High School / CATS Academy
- Toppenish Middle School
- Valley View Elementary
- Xenia Arredondo
- Jessenia Avalos, CNA
- Jessica Bjur, BSN RN
- Mercedes Carrasco
- Michele Cienfuegos, BSN RN
- Maria J. Gonzalez, BSN RN, CCRN, PCCN
- Brooke Hauver
- Arianna Mendez
- Gracie Rodriguez, CNA
- Estela Santiago, LPN