Toppenish School District Online Learning
Parent's Guide for helping children access their online learning lessons
If you need help with your device or accessing your lessons please email us (in English or in Spanish) at: email@example.com
- Toppenish School District Parking Lots - All school parking lots will have full WiFi
- Buses with WiFi Hotspots - A bus with wifi will be parked at Lane Park, Olney Park and Pioneer Park that will provide wifi access. Hours 7:45AM - 4:00PM Monday - Friday starting Monday April 6th.
- Charter Communications announced on March 13, 2020 that for 60 days the company will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access to homes with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a subscription. Installation fees will also be waived for these households. Enroll by calling 844-488-8395. Charter will also continue Spectrum Internet Assist, a program offering low-cost broadband internet of 30 Mbps for low-income households without school-aged children.
- Comcast, which owns Xfinity, will offer 60 days free and increased speeds for new families who join the Internet Essentials program, an internet access program for low income families that is normally $9.95 a month.
- AT&T announced on Friday it would not cancel service and would waive late fees for any wireless, home phone, broadband residential or small business customer experiencing hardships because of the coronavirus pandemic and can't pay their bills. Qualifying low income households can apply for $10 a month internet access through the Access from AT&T program. Fixed Wireless Internet and Wireline customers can use unlimited internet data. AT&T will also keep public Wi-Fi hotspots open.