Hello and thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at Toppenish School District, Home of the Wildcats! Below you will find enrollment info as well as the forms and items we need from you in order for your child/children to begin classes. The enrollment process takes about 1-2 days for elementary students and 3-5 days for high school and middle school students, depending on the time of year. The District office will request records from their prior school (Grades, Attendance, Discipline.) Meanwhile our School Counselor will set up a class schedule for your student and our Principal will contact their prior school.
- Parents MUST enroll all students at the District Office. Or download our enrollment packet and bring it in completed along with listed required items.
- Parents MUST provide: Original Birth Certificate, Current Vaccination Records, and Proof of Address.
- Guardianship paperwork (if any)
- Elementary students start within 2 days MAX.
- For middle school and high school students, previous school must send over school records (Central Office request all records.) Parents will need to follow up with the prior school to expedite the process.
- Building secretary will call parents with a start date.
The District Office will send over the New Student's Enrollment Information to the school once the parents/guardian have completed all of the required paper work.
We will provide a school calendar (English/Spanish) with important dates and mark the schools listed on the back page (phone numbers/location/names.)