The centralized location at 306 Bolin Drive, Toppenish, WA eliminates the need for families to go to each child's WESD school to register. The Welcome and Registration Center offers extended daily hours, is open during select school breaks, and has a bilingual staff who provide individualized attention during the registration process.
Register at Registration Center when:
Parents, remember to bring the following documents to enroll:
- Students are new to TSD
- Students are entering Kindergarten
- Students whose last TSD attendance was over a year ago.
- Student’s original birth certificate
- Student’s current Immunization records ( see Immunization Requirements (click)(PDF)
- Proof of Residency (Rental/Lease Agreement, Current Utility Bill)
- Recent Grade Report/Transcript
- Attendance & Discipline Records
- Resident District Release (If Applicable)
*If you live outside of the Toppenish School District Boundary*
- Custody or Guardianship Papers (If Applicable)