The Healthy Youth Survey provides important survey results about the health of adolescents in Washington. County prevention coordinators, community mobilization coalitions, community public health and safety networks, and others use this information to guide policy and programs that serve youth.
2021/2022 School Year:
- Psychologist - OJC 14455
- Speech & Language Pathologist- OJC 14456
- Bus Driver - 3 Positions - OJC # 14106
Bus Driver Job Description
- Mechanic Helper-Bus Driver - OJC 14439 - Job Description
- Paraprofessional - Special Education - OJC 14521 - Job Description
- Administrative Secretary - Federal & State Programs - OJC 14527 - Job Description
Subs Needed! (teachers,paraprofessionals, clerical, cooks, custodial) Please contact our Human Resources department at (509) 865-4455.